Full-Time Sales Representative at Virginia Foam Insulators
Virginia Foam Insulators is seeking a qualified candidate for a sales representative. Sales representatives are dependable people who are both people-friendly and masters at working independently. You’ll be helping our customers get the most value for their money by educating them and seeking the best solutions for their budget and needs. Sales representatives are full-time employees that work Monday-Friday.
Virginia Foam Insulators is a proud Veteran-owned company that’s provided residential and commercial insulation services in the Central Virginia Area for over 15 years. Based in Madison Heights, VA, we take pride in our employees, products, and services. Our goal is to provide the absolute best for our valued customers.
- Ability to read blueprints and create takeoffs
- Basic understanding of construction codes
- Ability to physically access small, tight spaces such as attics and crawl spaces
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to pass a drug test
One year of experience in construction and one year of experience in sales preferred, but not required.
- Generate and follow up on leads
- Conduct sales calls and visits
- Provide proposals to customers in a timely manner
- Educate your customers about the company’s products and services as well as the benefits of properly installed insulation and its long term savings
Benefits and Pay
Pay is based on experience and performance. You’ll receive paid holidays and paid vacation time after a full year of employment.