Spray foam has become a popular option when it comes to installing insulation in Richmond, VA. Spray foam insulation has its advantages over traditional insulation when building new homes or renovating older ones. We will discuss those benefits in today’s post.
Benefits of Spray Foam
The benefits of spray foam include the following:
● Reduces air infiltration
● Increases comfort year round
● Helps save up to 50 percent on utilities every year
● Quicker return on your investment
● Increases the resale value of your home
● Reduce the noise inside the house from the exterior
● Adds structural integrity
● Keeps its insulation effectiveness indefinitely
● Ability to downsize your heating and cooling systems
Air Tight Seal
Spray foam insulation in Richmond, VA provides your home with an air tight seal. Holes and cracks in your crawlspaces and attic can be secured completely with spray foam insulation. Leaks of air into or out of your home are the biggest culprit of high energy bills. You can reduce those energy costs by using spray foam insulation. Spray foam has exhibited a 24 times less permeable infiltration of air than other insulation types.
Spray foam insulation in Richmond, VA is environmentally friendly. Spray foam helps to reduce the consumption of energy and make your home as green as possible. It is designed to last forever, which means fewer materials are consumed.
Contact Virginia Foam today to talk to our experienced staff about spray foam insulation and how it can benefit your home.